TITTLESHALL BOWLS UNDER LOCKDOWN
If you have any symptoms that may be Corvid 19 you must not come to the club.
Please read the following carefully, it is very important that we all follow the rules.
Ensure that everyone one observes Social Distancing at all times.
1. Contact Arthur Drinkwater to make sure a rink is free for when you want to play
2. It is preferred that you travel to the Club by bike or walk, if you come by car you must not to carry any passengers unless they are from your household.
3. Alternate rinks must be used, Arthur Drinkwater will advise which rinks are to be used.
4. A maximum of 6 players can play on a rink.
5. The Pavilion and kitchen will remain closed, please bring your own refreshments. however the toilets are open.
6. Please wash your hands before and after your session.
7. No equipment will be available from the shed, Bowl pushers, tape measures, the 2 metre stick, cot markers and scoreboards are not to be used.
8. Only cots and mats can be used, these are kept under the canopy.
9. Use 2 mats and 2 cots, setting one cot at each end, rather than casting them.
10. Clean all cots, mats and bowls before and after your session.
11. Only handle the bowls you are using.
12. No bins are available,please take your rubbish home with you.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.